mom moments candle - funny mother's day candles
choose from the following phrases below!
hand-poured small batch candle
1. grandkids: MOM instead of grandkids, can i interest you in this candle?
2. raise: MOM it must have been such an honor to raise me.
3. another day: MOM without me, today would just be another day. you're welcome.
4. teenager: MOM sorry for what i said when i was a teenager.
5. proud mom: proud mom of a few dumbasses **YOU WILL RECIEVE EITHER A WINE OR WHITE COLOR TIN**
6. awesome: MOM you're awesome! keep that shit up!
7. mommy needs a vacation: strawberry coladas, relaxation, & no kids
3 scents have been made & are random [cannot choose] a raspberry floral blend, a strawberry cocktail blend, & a strawberry floral blend
7.5 oz | 212 g -- 40 + hours burn time
🏙 local supporting local 🏙
nearly all of my supplies comes from fellow ohio businesses!
candle burning tips:
🕯 always trim the wick 1/4 in each time before burning, it helps prevent mushrooming, sooting, & your candle from overheating. if you stop reading now, this is the best tip!! trim the wick EVERY TIME!
🕯 avoid drafts, vents & air currents to prevent uneven/rapid burning, sooting & excessing dripping
🕯 never touch or move a burning candle once the wax has liquified!
🕯 extinguish a candle if the flame becomes too high or starts to flicker repeatedly - this means the wick needs trimmed or is in a drafty area
🕯 don't burn a candle all the way down - 2 inches for non container, 1/2 in for container.
🕯 don't burn for more than four hours, allow your candle to chill out. this keeps them from overheating and the wicks from dipping off to the sides.
🕯 use a snuffer! they help prevent spreading ash particles & help when container candles start to get low. invest in one!